Monday, April 6, 2009

Free Falling to nowhere!

This last month has been a wild, hold on to your hat roller coaster ride full of a few ups and plenty of downs. Right now my family and I are in the midst of a free fall and I can see the bottom rising fast! We have gone from job interviews to job offers to resended offers to the frenzy of pure chaos.

Today was especially dark. We received an eviction notice for being two months past due on our rent plus this month, we are in danger of losing our car and the disconnect notice came from the electric company. I feel like a dart board and the world is casting darts at me. I don't know how many more darts I can take.

I know there are millions of people out there in the world who are far less fortunate than me, but it does little to ease the pressure on me right now. This morning, while taking the boys to school, I heard the song "Revelation" by Third Day....and this time I REALLY heard it. Lord, that is what I need.....I need a revelation.....I need you to show me what to do, because as the song says, "I haven't got a clue"!

Just as we saw a light at the end of the tunnel, the wind came along and blew the fragile flame of hope out. God please light it for us again!

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAinQO4niW0 and then find the song "He Will Carry Me" by Mark Schultz! I hope that Mark is right and that God will carry us even though we haven't lived the life Michael W. Smith sings about in the video.

I don't really want to say anything else right now....my head is spinning too fast to gather my thoughts in a productive way. I will just ask for everyones prayers!...................until we meet again.....................love and blessings to all.........................................Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment