Monday, February 9, 2009

My soul needs weeding!

What do you do when a seed has taken hold in your very soul and seems to be growing in spite of your attempts to remove it. I have been tested lately and have failed. I have allowed a bad seed to take root in my heart and it is growing faster than I can weed it out!

I am reminded of Paul in the Bible and how he prayed for healing often and that he did not get that prayer answered in the way he hoped. I pray frequently for the removal of this seed, which I know is evil, but it still creeps up on me. It weighs me down spiritually and feeds itself with my own despair. I am weak and need more strength to beat this thing....this evil that is making my heart its' home.

For those of you who believe as I do that Christ came here and made the ultimate sacrifice for the lowliest of us, please pray for me; that I would be given the strength to overcome this darkness and be better for having dealt with it!

Thanks for spending a moment with me.............until we meet again...................love to all......................Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment